Information on warranty and after sales support
At Touch Screen Middle East we offer full after-sales support for every product we distribute.
In the unlikely event that a product should fail, repairs are conducted locally in Dubai, UAE, to ensure that you receive your touch screen product back as soon as possible. Please refer to Warranty and Terms
for full details.
In addition, should the touch screen product you purchase not be suitable for its intended purpose, you may return the item to us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, subject to certain terms. Refer to Returns
To purchase any items from Touch Screen Middle East, please either call us at +971 4 453 2642, email our Sales Representatives
or use our Online Request Form
We will send a pro-forma invoice by return including item pricing, included accessories, shipping charges and lead-time.
Within the United Arab Emirates:
- Payment by a cheque drawn on any UAE bank
- Credit card
- Cash on delivery
- Wire transfer
For shipments of less than 100 kg we use UPS door-to-door courier service. Within the Middle East delivery is usually within 4 working days from dispatch from the UAE.
Touch Screen ME product prices include door-to-door delivery costs and, if requested, insurance, but do not include local customs duty charges. Any local taxes or custom duties must be paid by the customer.
Touch Screen Middle East´s warranties allow for repair, replacement or credit for defective product (under Touch Screen Middle East´s terms). Warranty periods are as determined by the individual manufacturers.
- The product must be determined to be out of specification by Touch Screen Middle East
- The warranty period must not have expired
None of the following exclusions apply:
- Improper use
- Accident, abuse, neglect, fire, lightning, water or other acts of nature
- Unauthorised repair, modification or damage through misuse; or subsequent manufacturing or integration processes not approved by Touch Screen Middle East
- External product damage, including field damage
- Units damaged in the returns process
Prior to returning a product, please contact Support
to obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA)
. Please quote the part number(s), serial number(s), date of purchase and details of the fault. We will fax or email an RMA with detailed shipping instructions to you.
- Label all boxes clearly with the RMA number. Returns without an RMA clearly marked on the shipping boxes may be returned to the customer
- Touch Screen Middle East will pay for the shipment of the repaired product back to the customer and all inbound shipment of defective products will be shipped at the customer´s expense
- All returns should be properly packaged to minimise shipping damage and allow for effective defect analysis. Product should be returned in original packaging or equivalent packaging
Returns For Re-stocking
If items are deemed unsuitable for their intended purpose, or do not meet the customer´s expected specification, they may be returned to Touch Screen Middle East within 30 days of purchase under the following terms:
- All returns should be properly packaged in original manufacturers packaging. Returns without original packaging will be returned to the customer
- All cables, manuals, driver CDs or other accessories, (as applicable) must be included. Returns without original accessories will be returned to the customer
- The product must be fully functional and as originally delivered. In the case of PC based systems, the original operating system and drivers, as delivered, must be installed (if applicable). Returned systems with 3rd party software loaded will be returned to the customer
- The return shipment of products will be at the customer´s expense
- A re-stocking charge may be levied
Many of your questions should be answered in the FAQ
section, however, should you have any other technical question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Touch Screen Drivers